Cucumber mask for dry skin:
- 4 tablespoons of mashed cucumbers mix with 2 tablespoons of sour cream. Apply the mixture to the clean face and leave on for 20 minutes.
Cucumber masks for oily skin:
- mix 1 grated cucumber with the same amount of grated apple. Apply to the face and rinse off in 30 minutes. If you use this mask twice a week, your skin will look fresh and glowing.
- 2 tablespoons of cucumber juice mix with one egg white. Apply to your face and leave on for at least 20 minutes before rinsing off with cool water.
Cucumber masks for acne:
- grate 1 cucumber and apply to the face. Leave on for at least 20 minutes before rinsing off. Regular usage of this mask will help you get rid of acne.
Cucumber masks to reduce wrinkles
- mix 1 grated cucumber with 1 teaspoon of honey. Apply to the face and leave on for 15-20 minutes. Rinse off with cool water. This mask will also help to reduce the paleness of your skin.
- mix 1 grated potato with 1 grated cucumber. Apply to the face and leave it on for 15 minutes. Rinse off with cool water.
Cucumber mask for brightening your skin
- Put a cucumber round in 1 cup of lemon juice. Take out the cucumber in 2 hours and wipe your face with it. Do not rinse off the mask for at least 20 minutes.