- 1/2 head cauliflower (or 2 1/2 cups coarsely grated cauliflower)
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup part skim grated mozzarella
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Spray cooking spray on a large baking sheet or pizza pan
- Remove stems and leaves from cauliflower and coarsely grate cauliflower florets to resemble rice to make 2 1/2 cups.
- Place grated cauliflower, garlic, salt and pepper in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat and cook until tender, about 7-8 minutes.
- Place cauliflower in a medium bowl and cool slightly. Add in mozzarella, Parmesan, egg, basil and oregano and stir until combined.
- Press evenly on baking pan or pizza stone.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove the crust from the oven.
- Top with pizza sauce and toppings. You don’t need much cheese on top since there is a lot of it already in the crust.
- Bake for an additional 5-7 minutes until the toppings are hot and the cheese is melted. Allow the pizza to cool for 2-3 minutes, then cut and serve.