JULY Specials for My Team
1. If you enroll and purchase a Home Essentials Enrollment Kit or a Wellness Complete Kit, I will send you a FREE essential oil diffuser for diffusing your new essential oils in your home! See the kits HERE.
2. If you enroll this month as a Wellness Advocate (wholesale member) and purchase an enrollment kit ($150), you will get 50 FREE product credits that you can use to purchase more oils!!! 1 product credit equals around $1!!! (doTERRA will add this to your cart after you place a 100PV enrollment order). Details HERE.
What are Herbal Essential Oils?
Essential oils are hydrophobic liquids that are distilled from the roots, leaves, flowers, fruit, and bark of plants. They are highly concentrated and just a little bit goes a long way. If you’ve ever opened the lid of a bottle of essential oil, then you are well acquainted with the powerful aroma that they carry. But don’t let the tantalizing scents fool you—these little brown bottles are much more than mere perfume. Essential oils are powerful and have a mind-boggling array of uses. Different essential oils have been shown to fight infections (even MRSA), soothe emotional issues, aid the body in healing itself, and provide families all over the world with a natural alternative to synthetic pharmaceuticals.
And it keeps getting better…
Not only have essential oils taken over my first-aid kit and medicine cabinet, but they have transformed my personal care regime and cleaning cabinet too. I also use my essential oil stash to:
- For seasonal allergies
- For Acid Reflux
- For disinfecting
- For calming fussy kids
- To treat cold and flu symptoms
- Make homemade cleaning products
- Homemade all-natural fly and pest sprays
- To soothe tired, aching joints and muscles
- To treat dry, itchy scalp and cradle cap
- To calm anxiety and soothe emotions
- To help my skin stay radiant
- …and so much more!
Why did I choose doTERRA Herbal Essential Oils?
“doTERRA’s Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade essential oils are guaranteed to be 100% pure and natural and free of synthetic compounds or contaminates. They are subjected to rigorous mass spectrometry and gas chromatography testing to ensure extract composition and activity. doTERRA’s 100% pure essential oils represent the safest and most beneficial essential oils available today.” (From the doTERRA website)
How to Purchase Essential Oils
1. Purchase them from doTERRA online store.
To be honest, I don’t really recommend this option because it is the most expensive way to purchase oils from doTERRA. Generally, you can pay for the cost of a wholesale account or Preferred Membership in the money you save in your first order. However, if you would like to order from my website without any sort of membership, this option is available.
2. Become a Preferred Member.
1) 20% savings on everything you purchase.
2) Access to our private team Facebook page where you can ask questions and get support.
A Preferred Member account costs $10 for a lifetime membership. There are no purchasing minimums. Preferred Members can also take part in the Loyalty Rewards Program. Click here to sign up as a Preferred Member
1) The deepest discount: 25% savings on everything you purchase—no minimums.
2) The ability to earn commissions & bonuses and build a team
3) The ability to earn free products and qualify for promotions.
4) Access to our private team Facebook page where you can ask questions and get support.
5) Access to over $500 worth of free training videos at www.mydopro.com
6) A free wellness consult (via phone) with one of my team leaders. A wholesale/consultant account costs $35 per year. There are no minimums for either buying or selling. There are variety of enrollment kits available when you sign up. These are optional, but highly recommended since they give you a good sampling of oils to start out with—plus—your enrollment fee is included in the price. There are also a variety of enrollment kits available. Purchasing a kit is not a requirement, but I do highly recommend starting out with one, as it is a wonderful, money-saving way to start your oil journey.
My Favorite Enrollment Kit is The Family Physician Kit:
Actually this kit was the reason I decided to become an IPC. It’s an incredible resource to have in your house and you get it FOR A STEAL!
The Family Physician Kit ($150/110 PV)
- 5 ml bottles of lavender, lemon, peppermint, melaleuca, oregano, frankincense, Deep Blue®, Breathe, DigestZen®, and On Guard®
- 15 mL bottle of Slim & Sassy metabolic blend
- doTERRA IPC Introductory Packet
- Enrollment fee ($35) included in the package!
Signing up as an IPC– A step-by-step
1. Click over to the sign-up page.
2. Select “Join as a new Independent Product Consultant”
3. The “Enroller ID” and “Sponsor ID” boxes should already be filled in for you. But if not, enter 814185 in both boxes.
4. Fill out your name, billing address, shipping address, and contact info. (The reason you are asked to list your social security number is for tax purposes. If you make over $600/year selling doTERRA products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail, as is required by law. doTERRA will never share this info with anyone.)
5. Select your time zone and choose a virtual office password.
6. Agree to Terms & Conditions and the Virtual Office User Agreement. (The basic version of the virtual office is free. There is an upgrade option available, but you won’t need to worry about that for a while.)
7. Select your enrollment order. This is where you can specify which enrollment kit you would like -OR- if you’d rather not start with a kit, simply select the Inroductory Packet ($35) option. You can also purchase other items at this time if you wish.
8. Set up your optional Loyalty Rewards Program (LRP). This is not a requirement, although it is a money-saving way to build your oil collection.
doTERRA’s Loyalty Rewards Program (LRP) provides free product credits for monthly purchases ordered on the program and is the most economical way to purchase doTERRA oils. As a participant in the Loyalty Rewards Program, you will immediately begin to earn product credits that can be used as cash to purchase doTERRA products. The longer you participate in the LRP, the more credits you can earn–up to 30% of your total monthly Loyalty Rewards purchases. (More info on the LRP program can be found here.
If you decide that this is something you are interested in, select the products you would like to ship in your first LRP order. (You can change the products from month-to-month through your Virtual Office.) You will also need to select a ship date. (This is the day each month when you order will go out. I recommend writing this down on your calendar so you don’t accidentally order the same thing twice.)
9. That’s it- congratulations on starting your doTERRA adventure! You will receive a confirmation email– you can log into your back office right away to manage orders, check your team, and send messages.
If you have any questions about signing up, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com