Both peaches and peach oil have a rejuvenating effect on the skin, they also make your skin glow and add elasticity. Here are some simple recipes from peaches and peach oil for your face. To improve your skin condition, it’s enough to just wipe your face with a slice of peach or a cotton swab dipped in peach juice. However, a peach mask will provide a more pronounced effect.
DIY All Natural Peach Masks For Glowing and Healthy Skin
- Apply the flesh of a peach, and rub well onto your face. Remove with a clean wet swab after 20 minutes.
- Mix 3 tablespoons of peach juice, 1 teaspoon of honey and1 tbsp. of cottage cheese. Apply evenly on your face. After 15 minutes wash off with warm water.
- Peach juice, mixed with milk, can make any type of skin softer. Mix 1/4 cup milk with 1/4 cup of peach juice. Soak gauze in this mixture and apply onto the face. If the gauze dries quickly, re-soak it in the mixture.
Peach mask for oily skin
Mix the flesh of 1 peach with a whipped egg white. Apply the mixture onto the skin for 20 min. Rinse off with cool water.
For normal skin
Mix 1 tsp of honey with 1 tablespoon of peach flesh. Apply evenly onto the face.
Peach oil contains a lot of unsaturated and saturated fatty acids (oleic, linoleic, palmitic, stearic and other acid), which are so needed for the proper functioning of skin cells. Besides, peach oil is rich in vitamins P, A, E, C and b-group vitamins and also such useful macro and micro nutrients like iron, calcium, potassium and phosphorus.
Peach oil for the face is especially recommended for dry and lifeless skin, as well as for sensitive skin prone to inflammation and allergic reactions.
The basic useful properties of Peach oil
- Helps tighten the skin of the face, making it more elastic eliminates dryness and peeling,
- Removes various kinds of inflammation and irritation, is non allergenic, thus perfectly suitable for sensitive skin.
- It also helps to improve skin color.
- Nourishes, moisturizes and softens the skin, preventing its desiccation.